We are Rachel and Louise
and we are so thrilled to meet you!
11 Things About Rachel
- Wife and life partner of Jeq
- Mom of three amazing kids Alex, Miguel, and Max
- Taking leaps of faith out of my comfort zone (Join me?)
- Understanding true joy while focusing on self love and self care
- High on ideas and good energy from my besties
- Enneagram Tritype “The Seeker”
- Wannabe poet, writer, and forever a wild woman
- Essential oil advocate, certified Raising Frequencies teacher, and sound journey explorer
- Community builder and team cheerleader
- Knowledge seeker who loves exploring and discovering
- Lifelong learner
“Seven years ago, I was struggling emotionally and I was looking for ways to switch to non-toxic personal care products because my son had a health issue that made him sensitive to certain chemicals, some food and medicine. At the same time, I was also struggling with work, consuming my vacation leave credits taking care of my son. My take home pay at the time was getting smaller and smaller and our credit card bills were mounting. It was a vicious monthly cycle, living paycheck to paycheck.
I was able to take care of myself and my family through clean and safe products, as well as contribute to the family budget. I know what it’s like to hide grocery money, I know what it’s like to have increasing debt, I know what it’s like to work eight hours a day and travel in Manila traffic. When, as a new mom, I really just wanted to have a little more time with my husband and kids.
So I said YES. It was life changing. Then, I started sharing my story. I want to tell you that your YES can also change your life and the lives of others.”
11 Things About Louise
- In love with Mother Nature
- Loves teaching and empowering people
- Believes we all have the right to be unique
- Crazy crystal collector
- In awe of sound bowls, and punk rock
- Captures sunset and sunrise videos aboard airplanes
- Homeschooling mama to Wak, her 6-year-old
- Mom Boss running a photography studio, events place, and fitness gym
- Advocates babywearing, breastfeeding, and cloth diapering
- Forever brainstorming, researching, and learning
- Spreadsheets everything, seriously
“Young Living has improved my health and the health of my loved ones in countless ways. More importantly, being part of this community reintroduced me to happiness, grit, wonder, love, hope, and life.
I have my dream business (that I can run in my pajamas!). I have the freedom to choose when to go out and travel, when to take breaks, and when to hustle. A business that I can totally run my way.
The abundance we have received in the past two years is over the roof! And for that, I am truly grateful.”