Add these to your list of daily essential oil use.
- Have the best smelling home. Put five drops of Citrus Fresh on a cotton ball then put the cotton ball in your vacuum before you use it. The air that flows through the vacuum will fill your space with a fresh-smelling aroma.
- Clean your microwave. Mix 4 drops of Lemon and 2 cups of water in a microwave-safe bowl. Put the bowl in the microwave then turn it on on high for three minutes. The steam will create a mist inside the microwave that will allow you to easily wipe the build up that’s stuck on your microwave.
- Soak in a relaxing bath. Put a few drops of Lavender in your evening bath to decompress and unwind after a tiring day.
- Make a non-toxic nail polish remover. Combine six drops of Citrus Fresh and seven drops of Lemon with ⅔ cup of apple cider vinegar or rubbing alcohol. Lemon also keeps your digits healthy as it removes the nail polish. The sunny scent is a plus!
- Level up happy hour. Infuse your ice cubes with essential oils and herbs or fruit. You’ll get ice cubes that taste lovely and look pretty. As they melt, they add a subtle flavor to your cocktail. Lime Vitality, Lemon Vitality, or Orange Vitality are perfect for this!
- Keep it fresh with your own face spray. Combine Bergamot, Lavender, Lime, Peppermint, and distilled water in a spray bottle. Leave it in the refrigerator and spritz it on after a sweaty day or a hard workout. Don’t forget to give it a good shake before spraying it on your face.
- Look fresh. Add a few drops of Copaiba to your daily skin care routine and you’ll see your skin improve in no time! Bye-bye blemishes!
- Remove unwanted gunk. You can use Lemon to help dissolve many kinds of stubborn mess and stickies. Lemon can rid an object of wax, chewing gum, glue, and even permanent marker.
- Sleep like a baby. Rub a few drops of Lavender between your palms and gently brush them over your pillow for a luxurious and restful sleep.
- Rub it in. When tension’s got the best of you and your shoulders feel like a heavy load, go for a relaxing massage. Create your own muscle rub with Copaiba and a carrier oil. Simply rub it on your shoulders, back, and feet, and you’ll be in a state of absolute chill.
- Clean your veggies. Swish them in a large bowl of water with a few drops of Lemon.
- Neutralize the smell of paint. Adding 10ml of Peppermint to a gallon of fresh paint will do just that!
- Make your trash bin smell good. Put a few drops of Purification onto a cotton ball and drop it into the bottom of your trash can before you put in a new trash bag. Don’t be surprised if your trash starts smelling wonderful.
- Curb Cravings. Take a whiff of Cinnamon to help curb your food cravings.
Add to the list! Share your oil uses in the comments below.
Thanks for dropping by!